#trust?
Trust is an important thing for anyone concerned with privacy, as i would assume most in the pinephone community would be. Part of building and maintaining trust, especially in a liberty-oriented community means not censoring, and ensuring you allow public discourse. 

Therefore i am deeply saddened and alarmed to inform this community that our trust may be misplaced. 

Upon hinting at a potential conflict of interest regarding the manjaro dev team as it pertains to political ideology, freedom and the potential for spyware my post was promptly attacked and deleted with no explanation, or correspondence whatsoever.

Those who've been around in the community for a while and are familiar with me are aware that i typically engage in constructive conversations here, often inquisitive, helpful, or just conversational banter since we are indeed meant to be building a community. My posts are never abusive, or against the TOS, so the fact my post was censored is extremely concerning. Let's all consider another look at Purism. If i must pay more for Liberty, I shall. It's a shame we may not have such a community after all.