Changing quantity in shopping cart?
When buying parts and accessories from the Pine64 store is there a way to increase quantity ordered of an item? Given the fragility of the Pinephone's back cover and shipping cost from overseas (costs far more than the part!) I'd like to order a couple of spare covers along with some other accessories and parts. However when adding to cart I don't see a way to change quantity, and it doesn't seem to be possible to change the quantity in the shopping cart either. Doing a second "Add to cart" for the back cover does not change quantity in the cart. Am I missing something or is it really possible to only order one of an item at a time?
It seems to be a limit applied to some products and not others. Try adding a ROCK64 board to your order - when I do that I can change the quantity in the card, so it's not a limitation of the shop code. For some products there's a stated limit - the replacement mainboard for BraveHeart owners for example - and that one doesn't let you change quantity in the cart. The back cover seems to behave the same way although there's no stated limit and I don't see why they'd need to have one. Perhaps setting the limit was an accident? @tllim any comment?
Quantities of certain parts are limited to prevent profiteering. I'm guessing (strictly guessing) that if you asked, you might be granted an exception for a handful, not a hundred.
I believe the back cover listing did state a limit of one in the 'old store', I had wanted several, as I had one broken one and I wanted a spare as well.

That was several months back.

I do wish we could buy multiples, as I do now have multiple Pine phones.

BUT, They should at least "State" the limit in the listing.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team