I "need" another PBP.
Tongue 
I've gotten so used to running multiple operating systems on my PBP (via SD cards) that I've gotten to the point of "needing" to run two simultaneously.

Oh well, maybe I'll get to the point where I'm running one in a virtual machine.
If you are serious, there is a lot of offers with PBP on this site Smile
Well, can't really justify another one.  Plus just don't need one sitting round charging with me connecting to it remotely. Smile

Incidentally this is one of those olde timey "need another C64 moments".  Just can't power off the PBP and reboot it with a different OS when it's busy compiling.
(09-22-2020, 07:36 AM)KC9UDX Wrote: Well, can't really justify another one.  Plus just don't need one sitting round charging with me connecting to it remotely. Smile

Incidentally this is one of those olde timey "need another C64 moments".  Just can't power off the PBP and reboot it with a different OS when it's busy compiling.

Sounds like what you need is a RockPro64 to act as your build server Wink
Been there done that; all such servers end up finding other things to do Smile. Can't keep piling them up.

I actually planned to build a rack server with a dozen or so such devices just so that they're all contained. But I never get time and money just like everything else.
Do it! They can be best friends to begin with, but then one of them has a traumatic experience and starts on the path to becoming the "troubled" twin. And thus begins a 56-episode epic on whether experiences alone can cause two genetically identical twins to become, respectively, a selfless hero and an utterly insane, demonic villain.

KC: "Maybe I shouldn't have let the CPU temperature go so high while building? Does it count as experience if it's functional damage?"
Laptop #2: "I never was damaged. But you started treating me like I was."

Tsuga... and pseudotsuga.
# pacman -S cthulhu