missing a pogo pin
My phone arrived yesterday, and…there is supposed to be a pin in each of the six holes, right? *attaches photo*

Attached Files
.jpg   pogo_pins.jpg (Size: 85.42 KB / Downloads: 425)
(09-04-2020, 08:01 AM)desca Wrote: My phone arrived yesterday, and…there is supposed to be a pin in each of the six holes, right? *attaches photo*

Correct. See here: https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php?title=...#Pogo_pins

Best to contact support for that one.
Ticket opened, and we'll see whether anything happens.

To track tickets, one has to make an account with their zoho desk thing, and that fails unless one permits third-party cookies. smh
I opened that ticket, and it has been 100% ignored for this entire week.

The status reads:
------------------
Status Open
Due on 06 Sep 2020 07:33 AM
late by 6 days
-------------------

Is there a way to wake them up, or will I just be relating this same story for weeks as they do nothing?
Support woke up briefly the weekend before last, saying that they would send me the pogo pin and that I would get tracking information once it had been sent out.

But of course that was over a week ago, and they’ve been sleeping again all this time.
From the shipping page:

Next Shipment

PINE64 SBC and accessories next shipment date will be on September 25th 2020 – Ships from Shenzhen China.

I would wait for that...
Batching accessory shipments? I never would have guessed that. What makes that necessary?
They came!

Regular little envelope, hand-addressed, from California. Postmarked on the 21st. Never did get notification. But they came!

I haven’t braved disassembly yet. I watched a video of disassembly that made getting to the pogo pins look not very risky, but we will see.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pine64 keyboard pogo 'no-go' pins --- 3 2,388 04-29-2022, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Humid Stylus
  Pogo pins power clarification - reading schematics bokomaru 48 41,004 06-19-2021, 10:46 AM
Last Post: bokomaru
  Pin missing,loose spring in phone, audio jack not working Jantje 3 4,421 06-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Last Post: wibble