PinePhone Ordered
Hello everybody, 

Ordered PinePhone convergence edition yesterday. I got an order number but did not receive any other information. 

What is the process? How long will it take to reach here to Europe? 

Is there any place where we can track the order?

Thanks
Strange that there are some PMOS phones available in the store now,
both models said "out of stock" a few days ago.

The "next batch" will officially open for sale in mid-September.

As far as when it will ship, or how long is shipping, that seems to vary, I ordered one phone July 15 and one phone August 15 and they are both out with the courier for delivery today here in the USA.
But some forum members who ordered after me, already have their phones.. (?)

That is the last of the PostMarket OSes, all the rest will be Manjaro, according to a post by Luke.
(09-02-2020, 02:38 PM)nsk Wrote: Hello everybody, 

Ordered PinePhone convergence edition yesterday. I got an order number but did not receive any other information. 

What is the process? How long will it take to reach here to Europe? 

Is there any place where we can track the order?

Thanks
Hello nsk,

The process about PinePhones happens thru European facility, and as Luke said, we should have news around the beginning of next week. See here for details (https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=11134).
Thanks @bcnaz and @duffo64 Eagerly waiting for the mail.
Hello everyone. How about US shipping? I ordered pinephone limited edition  on August 31 and I received order number but no DHL shipping confirmation yet.

Thank you again.
(09-06-2020, 02:17 PM)james11 Wrote: Hello everyone. How about US shipping? I ordered pinephone limited edition  on August 31 and I received order number but no DHL shipping confirmation yet.

Thank you again.

I am just guessing at this :

The last of the PMOS Community Edition both 2g ram and3g ram appeared to be "sold-out"
   approximately August 15...

Then later they had re-opened sales of the PMOS 2g only version,  so perhaps they discovered
some more stock ?
  I also purchased one of these, I think my order was September 03.

The next official batch will be the Manjaro Edition, with both the 2g ram and 3g ram versions
again available,  sales for those begin about "mid-September"...

SO my guess at shipping is they could ship these last PMOS models out quicker than the original sales  batch, as it would appear they were extras "in stock"...

Once DHL actually receives them,   DHL will send you a text (maybe also an email).
Next text will be when they arrive at customs Point of Entry.
Then you can use that tracking number on the DHL website to watch your shipment.
They will text you when it arrives in your city and when it is out for delivery.

Meanwhile ... we wait for that first text from DHL,  that they have received your package.
  ( I am in the Southwest USA and have previously purchased a few phones )
--------------------

Update :
 Just checked the Pine store and both PMOS versions are now "Sold-Out"  (again)
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
Hello everyone !
I've also bought a pinephone today from "https://pine64.com". As NSK experienced I've not recieved any confirmation message other than paypal for now.
I hope I'll recieve it ...  Huh
Hello,
I received an email yesterday my new Manjaro Pine phone has shipped.

Now, I have just received a sms text it has arrived in Los Angeles, California, USA (2:03 pm)

The official DHL estimated delivery date is for Monday, November 2, but they usually predict on the "safe" side of the window.

There is a good chance it will actually arrive in Arizona by Friday afternoon. Per my past experiences with DHL.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
Ahhh.....
DHL update : Customs has released the package, now off to 'sorting' !
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone without battery to bypass restrictions of some transporters ilyaigpetrov 2 2,182 06-20-2022, 05:34 AM
Last Post: ilyaigpetrov
Question Is the PinePhone delivered to your door or to a post office? MirceaKitsune 11 7,144 11-22-2021, 11:58 AM
Last Post: zetabeta
  Ordered Pinecil + misc stuff in March, haven't heard anything, zoho website fail nazrin 10 8,401 07-06-2021, 02:06 AM
Last Post: tllim
  Ordered pinecil and UK Power on the 27th July eddie1 0 1,905 06-30-2021, 12:18 AM
Last Post: eddie1
  Activating pinephone kde with att sim card Vandal187UM 1 3,223 03-15-2021, 03:56 PM
Last Post: RTP
  I've been signed up for DHL News letter because of buying a pinephone FutureBucket 2 6,818 01-17-2021, 10:58 PM
Last Post: KNERD