Question about Shields
Hey,

I think I already know this answer after looking for GPIO differences between RPi and Pine but I will ask anyway.

Will a shield from RPi work in Pine? If not, is planned something to run RPi shields?

If is not possible, why you guys don't make it compatible?

Thanks
(01-12-2016, 05:23 AM)monmoonmooonmoooon Wrote: Hey,

I think I already know this answer after looking for GPIO differences between RPi and Pine but I will ask anyway.

Will a shield from RPi work in Pine? If not, is planned something to run RPi shields?

Thanks

I assume you means RPi HAT in general. Some PRi hardware, such as Enocean card and Razberry card, can work in Pine A64 but some may not. However, the driver need to report. The RPi audio card based on I2S signal will not able to work on Pine A64. If you have any suggestion, we are welcome.
(01-12-2016, 10:42 AM)tllim Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 05:23 AM)monmoonmooonmoooon Wrote: Hey,

Thanks

I assume you means RPi HAT in general. Some PRi hardware, such as Enocean card and Razberry card, can work in Pine A64 but some may not. However, the driver need to report. The RPi audio card based on I2S signal will not able to work on Pine A64. If you have any suggestion, we are welcome.

That's exactly what I wanted to know!

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High Level Conceptual Question - IoT, maker type projects HayseedGeek 3 6,219 08-11-2016, 12:40 PM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777