Where are the development discussions at?
Question 
So maybe I am missing something.  But where is the work being done? where are the change logs?  what is being worked on so we are not working on the same thing someone else is already addressing.

the WIKI for Pinephone Software Releases is a good resource but there should be links to the discussion pages / issue pages / change logs  etc...

there doesn't seem to be much going on here in the pine64 forums and everywhere else I look seems to be lacking in current information.
twitter, matrix and discord seem to be ok but even those are also lacking in actual development discussions.

do I need to be invited to a secret club to be involved?   Huh
It really depends on what you're interested in. And then you go looking for the upstream project pages.
(08-27-2020, 09:27 AM)mnjm97 Wrote: So maybe I am missing something.  But where is the work being done? where are the change logs?  what is being worked on so we are not working on the same thing someone else is already addressing.

the WIKI for Pinephone Software Releases is a good resource but there should be links to the discussion pages / issue pages / change logs  etc...

there doesn't seem to be much going on here in the pine64 forums and everywhere else I look seems to be lacking in current information.
twitter, matrix and discord seem to be ok but even those are also lacking in actual development discussions.

do I need to be invited to a secret club to be involved?   Huh
The secret club is on the pinephone telegram group... But you need to know the secret handshake

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone app development WhiteHexagon 14 3,543 05-17-2023, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  App Development rkveale 4 4,083 05-16-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: axel
  Frustration with development pace Subsentient 96 87,760 12-31-2020, 10:35 AM
Last Post: kent