Task Bars not Visible
Running the Debian Jessie on Pine64 (512MB version).

Boots up fine, works very good except very top and bottom of display is cutoff. I cannot see the "taskbars".

I'm using a TV, straight into the HDMI input. I tried different view modes on the TV with no luck.

Any ideas?

Also, has anyone come up with a solution to the "blank screen with PC monitor" issue?
(05-17-2016, 08:59 PM)irobot Wrote: Running the Debian Jessie on Pine64 (512MB version).

Boots up fine, works very good except very top and bottom of display is cutoff. I cannot see the "taskbars".

I'm using a TV, straight into the HDMI input. I tried different view modes on the TV with no luck.

Any ideas?

Also, has anyone come up with a solution to the "blank screen with PC monitor" issue?

This is TV overscan issue, please check whether your TV able to adjust for "full screen".
(05-17-2016, 10:22 PM)tllim Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 08:59 PM)iRobot Wrote: I tried that, and every other mode.

This is TV overscan issue, please check whether your TV able to adjust for "full screen".
(05-18-2016, 01:33 AM)irobot Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 10:22 PM)tllim Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 08:59 PM)iRobot Wrote: I tried that, and every other mode.

Have you tried all possible settings in your TV ? they are sometimes called: wide, screen fill, screen fit, aspect ratio, format ... just to name a few. 
Please provide the exact brand and model of your TV and I will try to help you out.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Yeah same here. I have an older dumb panasonic 720p tv with no fuctions working to adjust the overscan.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk