Pass-through
!rats.

... well, I'm sorry. wish we could help/ the site says some hardware is not compatible with AVR passthrough. This should be possible with Kodi software; have you submitted a bug with them yet, or looked to see if someone else has also submitted a bug report yet?

marcus

'
Why would you submit bug to Kodi? I think it is related to Pine A64's ROM. Because CEC doesn't work, too.
He should wait for update or Marshmallow and also he can try ping TLLim about it.
(07-06-2016, 01:43 PM)Pepe Wrote: Why would you submit bug to Kodi? I think it is related to Pine A64's ROM. Because CEC doesn't work, too.
He should wait for update or Marshmallow and also he can try ping TLLim about it.

Thanks Pepe !  ... makes sense, well, I was trying to figure out what level this thing is failing at (looks like Kodi has the config stuff) and that the firmware doesn't yet support the passthrough function as yet... do you know for sure that Marchmallow will fix it?  

tnx again
Hi guys, any updates?
(07-06-2016, 01:43 PM)Pepe Wrote: Why would you submit bug to Kodi? I think it is related to Pine A64's ROM. Because CEC doesn't work, too.

Oh-no! Just got my board today and you telling me CEC dont work?? Half the point was CEC for me, cause I was gonna replace my RPI with this board. I think I even read that CEC was supported in the FAQ? 
I also need Passtrough to work so that my Audio-system can pick out the digital sound via HDMI, and transmit the video to TV...
Yes, CEC will work in future, but for now it doesn't work.
Hi there,

bug/defect report :

system setup: PIne64, running mashmallow and kodi 16.1.
HDMI passthru. to an onkyo TN -NR 737 avr.

discription:
when playing 4k video with dolby or DTS , 4k video is perfect but the sound will pause every 2 seconds.
KODI 16.1 Audio settings:
-the audio options for playback of encoded audio such as Dolby Digital(AC3), DTS, True HD and DTS HD are all enabled in KODI 16.1 audio output.

expected result:
playing 4K video with Dolby or DTS sounds great and without any pause.
Any updates regarding using the pine with AVR?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Try Kodi 17 RC

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk
Can you confirm it will work with surround sound?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk