How to preorder?
I'd like to preorder a Pinebook Pro from the next batch but when I try to add it to my cart it says "You cannot add "14″ PINEBOOK Pro LINUX LAPTOP (ANSI, US Keyboard)" to the cart because the product is out of stock." 

How do I go about getting it ordered?

Thanks!
I'm having the same issue and wanted to chime in just to add my voice. I've e-mailed sales@pine64.org too. I'm sure they're busy, though, and I'll post an update if I get a response.
Typically, with Pine pre orders, the item is only available during the preorder periods. When preorders for a device are announced as open to the public, you will be able to place your order. Once all the devices in the batch have been spoken for, the preorder ends and the item cannot be purchased from the store page.

Keep your eyes on the blog/mid-month announcement posts for notification of the next batch. Hope this helps!
(06-15-2020, 02:00 PM)tophneal Wrote: Typically, with Pine pre orders, the item is only available during the preorder periods. When preorders for a device are announced as open to the public, you will be able to place your order. Once all the devices in the batch have been spoken for, the preorder ends and the item cannot be purchased from the store page.

Keep your eyes on the blog/mid-month announcement posts for notification of the next batch. Hope this helps!

That makes sense. Sorry if this was elsewhere and I missed it. Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! fire219 377 414,635 05-26-2020, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Luke
  PreOrder Status CryptoRick 16 18,288 11-08-2019, 04:19 AM
Last Post: PakoSt
  preorder: can't login on the coupon page :( CodeAndCreate 33 33,739 07-26-2019, 10:08 PM
Last Post: wizkies