PSA: refrain from using r/pinephone
Exclamation 
We are a community driven project and therefore embrace just about everything our community does and makes. The community maintains our chats, the forums, our Wiki and even elements of our website. The community also actively participates in many facets of our decision-making, which even extends to creation of new devices and improving existing ones. In short, the community makes us what we are.

It is therefore with a heavy heart that I ask you to refrain from engaging with a community ran subreddit: r/pinephone. The way the said subreddit is ran stands in direct contraction to our values and those of our community. The growing number of reports concerning nefarious motives of the subreddit has now lead me to explicitly ask to you to stay clear of r/pinephone

I wish to underline that we have, on more than one occasion, reached out to reddit directly requesting a transfer of ownership. On both occasions our requests were rejected.

Lastly, I wish to make it known that all the above relates specifically to r/pinephone. To our knowledge all other community-ran PINE64-related subreddits are moderated in accordance with common sense and in good faith.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Messages In This Thread
PSA: refrain from using r/pinephone - by Luke - 04-08-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: PSA: refrain from using r/pinephone - by ryo - 10-22-2020, 02:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone community poll Luke 0 1,922 12-29-2021, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Luke
Brick PinePhone Telegram Group Luke 0 5,303 04-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Luke