Is this it?
Thumbs Down 
I have had my board for 3 weeks. I have used all 3 offering of the ANDROID. Stock 7.1, 7.1 ATV and Oreo.  Are these the FINAL RELEASES for firmware for this board? The Android 7 has a 2017 security patch.... VERY DISSAPOINTING.  The things constantly crashing programs.  It really doesnt matter which app I run, it gets lost in la-la land and then offers close app/ wait/ send feedback dialog.  I get the same error sometimes in system process and then it just locks up.  
Hard to believe that the Popcorn transformer and rockbox were to have these as firmware.  I have seen much better just from cheap china tv boxes.
I had such high hopes for this as I have fried a few TV boxes flashing and reflashing new firmware (*rom) and wanted something that I could replace emmc or just boot from sd.  
None of the images have working GAPPS.....Hate the Android TV interface and have not seen any way to get notifications....
Armbian has worked and been very stable but was VERY saddened this board was not ready for primetime when it comes to ANDROID.  I really didnt need another linux machine.
I am hesitant to believe my prob is running it just from sd instead of emmc when Linux works so well. but I will be considering buying a emmc module just to try it.  
Things I wished this had was TWRP or a update installer that would allow you to just install open gapps and root it easily. Im sure I could do it the hard way with ADB.  but... things should be easier for users (translation customers)

Messages In This Thread
Is this it? - by bigbertha - 02-20-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Is this it? - by dkryder - 02-21-2019, 02:32 AM
RE: Is this it? - by geno - 02-21-2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Is this it? - by AlexS - 02-21-2019, 06:27 AM
RE: Is this it? - by geno - 02-21-2019, 07:31 AM
RE: Is this it? - by AlexS - 02-21-2019, 08:39 AM
RE: Is this it? - by geno - 02-22-2019, 05:05 AM
RE: Is this it? - by Poincare - 02-24-2019, 08:17 AM
RE: Is this it? - by fender90 - 02-25-2019, 02:33 PM