TestFlight+InfiniLink Expired?
Hello,
I am getting an error with TestFlight and InfiniLink. I am being told that '"InifinLink" Beta Has Expired' and TestFlight is saying "No Apps Available to Test". TestFlight asks for a redeem code. I have had a watch as well as a dev kit (in total, two sealed watches, one open/dev watch) since September/October 2021. I have used InfiniLink and TestFlight up until a few days ago without issue. I have been working on a few development items in my spare time and have never had an issue using the apps or uploading my own code to the watch (via InfiniLink). 

Did something happen? Am I supposed to renew something? How do I obtain a new redeem code for TestFlight and if InfiniLink beta has expired, is there a RC or RELEASE version available? 
Thanks.
hi there,

not familiar with PineTime support on iOS,
but i suppose you are refered to "TestFlight" - program for testing beta-apps by 3d party devs for iOS.
and "InfiniLink" is an InfiniTime Companion App for iOS. by @xan-m 

in "Installing and testing beta apps" for  TestFlight it's claimed

Quote:Each build is available to test for up to 90 days, starting from the day the developer uploads their build.
When the testing period is over, you'll no longer be able to open the beta build.

so, probably, the previous build just expired...

on project's git page i see the comit from yesterday (apr 10).
so, it's possible the new update is comming soon...

but also, taking into account this change:

Quote:I'm sorry to say that this will be the last update to InfiniLink. I started a new job a couple of months ago and no longer have the spare time to continue development of this project. If anyone is interested in taking over, please let me know and I can transfer everything over. Thank you for all of your support and suggestions along the way!

it could be the last update...

just in case, here is the official tread for the "InfiniLink"
"iOS Companion App in super-duper alpha!"

probably, it's better to ask the related questions there
Away
(04-11-2022, 02:02 PM)ITCactus Wrote: hi there,

not familiar with PineTime support on iOS,
but i suppose you are refered to "TestFlight" - program for testing beta-apps by 3d party devs for iOS.
and "InfiniLink" is an InfiniTime Companion App for iOS. by @xan-m 

in "Installing and testing beta apps" for  TestFlight it's claimed

Quote:Each build is available to test for up to 90 days, starting from the day the developer uploads their build.
When the testing period is over, you'll no longer be able to open the beta build.

so, probably, the previous build just expired...

on project's git page i see the comit from yesterday (apr 10).
so, it's possible the new update is comming soon...

but also, taking into account this change:

Quote:I'm sorry to say that this will be the last update to InfiniLink. I started a new job a couple of months ago and no longer have the spare time to continue development of this project. If anyone is interested in taking over, please let me know and I can transfer everything over. Thank you for all of your support and suggestions along the way!

it could be the last update...

just in case, here is the official tread for the "InfiniLink"
"iOS Companion App in super-duper alpha!"

probably, it's better to ask the related questions there
I recall seeing a pop up on Infinilink saying they are dropping development of the project but someone else could pick it up if they want to.
Information 
that's even made to the "April update" news
so, hopefully someone will take over that project
Away