Selling PinePhone Pro (PPP) with Keyboard Case. almost unused !!
Selling my PinePhone Pro (PPP) with the Keyboard case.
it is almost brand new. I have just unboxed both PPP and the keyboard less than 24 hours ago.
well, it turned out that just I don't have the required skills for such device. handling PPP requires more than elementary ubuntu-suage.

to be honest, I couldn't update the system or download any apps, sometimes the system is unresponsive and the keyboard is not recognized. 
I showed the terminal output to some guys from the community and I was told that the keyrings are not up to date.
I don't have the skills to flush new OS and I don't want to brick the device.
if you are interested just contact me on: t.n.82.sys@gmail.com
as I said both PPP and keyboard were unboxed less than 24 hours ago.
I even haven't removed the protection film from the screen.
All accessories are available of course together with the boxes for both PPP and keyboard  (but I threw away the plastic bags inside the boxes)

I will provide free international shipping.
(01-29-2022, 09:30 AM)ZX Spectrum Wrote: Selling my PinePhone Pro (PPP) with the Keyboard case.
it is almost brand new. I have just unboxed both PPP and the keyboard less than 24 hours ago.
well, it turned out that just I don't have the required skills for such device. handling PPP requires more than elementary ubuntu-suage.

to be honest, I couldn't update the system or download any apps, sometimes the system is unresponsive and the keyboard is not recognized. 
I showed the terminal output to some guys from the community and I was told that the keyrings are not up to date.
I don't have the skills to flush new OS and I don't want to brick the device.
if you are interested just contact me on: t.n.82.sys@gmail.com
as I said both PPP and keyboard were unboxed less than 24 hours ago.
I even haven't removed the protection film from the screen.
All accessories are available of course together with the boxes for both PPP and keyboard  (but I threw away the plastic bags inside the boxes)

Hi where are you located ? I am interested
(01-29-2022, 09:30 AM)ZX Spectrum Wrote: Selling my PinePhone Pro (PPP) with the Keyboard case.

Is the PPP w/ keyboard still available?
I`d be interested, too.
@ "ZX Spectrum"

generally speaking, i don't like to speak behalf of others.

pp pro bundle is not for sale at this moment, original poster probably could explain the rest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pinephone virtual keyboard aular 4 299 04-10-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: aular
  PinePhone Doesn't Boot LED Doesn't Show Any Signs When Charging dorkydev 1 198 04-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone - boot from microSD laserpyramid 5 469 03-06-2024, 06:37 PM
  Are you using the Pinephone as your daily driver? jro 157 107,943 02-18-2024, 11:33 PM
  2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU for sale, name your price astrojuanlu 7 1,713 02-14-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: astrojuanlu
  pinephone is not bootble for the box. ijij 1 571 01-19-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: fxc
  Multiple issues with the Pinephone MTXP 12 2,253 12-28-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  pinephone repair shop shengchieh 0 471 12-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Last Post: shengchieh
  sudo nano file saving pinephone beta edition CharlesGnarley 4 1,631 12-22-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't get Mobian on PinePhone to recognise USB-C docking bar duncan_bayne 9 6,847 12-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma