PINE64
Selling PinePhone Pro (PPP) with Keyboard Case. almost unused !! - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: PinePhone (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on PinePhone (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=127)
+--- Thread: Selling PinePhone Pro (PPP) with Keyboard Case. almost unused !! (/showthread.php?tid=15895)

Selling PinePhone Pro (PPP) with Keyboard Case. almost unused !! - ZX Spectrum - 01-29-2022

Selling my PinePhone Pro (PPP) with the Keyboard case.
it is almost brand new. I have just unboxed both PPP and the keyboard less than 24 hours ago.
well, it turned out that just I don't have the required skills for such device. handling PPP requires more than elementary ubuntu-suage.

to be honest, I couldn't update the system or download any apps, sometimes the system is unresponsive and the keyboard is not recognized. 
I showed the terminal output to some guys from the community and I was told that the keyrings are not up to date.
I don't have the skills to flush new OS and I don't want to brick the device.
if you are interested just contact me on: t.n.82.sys@gmail.com
as I said both PPP and keyboard were unboxed less than 24 hours ago.
I even haven't removed the protection film from the screen.
All accessories are available of course together with the boxes for both PPP and keyboard  (but I threw away the plastic bags inside the boxes)

I will provide free international shipping.

RE: Selling PinePhone Pro (PPP) with Keyboard Case. almost unused !! - pinehappy - 02-04-2022

(01-29-2022, 09:30 AM)ZX Spectrum Wrote: Selling my PinePhone Pro (PPP) with the Keyboard case.
it is almost brand new. I have just unboxed both PPP and the keyboard less than 24 hours ago.
well, it turned out that just I don't have the required skills for such device. handling PPP requires more than elementary ubuntu-suage.

to be honest, I couldn't update the system or download any apps, sometimes the system is unresponsive and the keyboard is not recognized. 
I showed the terminal output to some guys from the community and I was told that the keyrings are not up to date.
I don't have the skills to flush new OS and I don't want to brick the device.
if you are interested just contact me on: t.n.82.sys@gmail.com
as I said both PPP and keyboard were unboxed less than 24 hours ago.
I even haven't removed the protection film from the screen.
All accessories are available of course together with the boxes for both PPP and keyboard  (but I threw away the plastic bags inside the boxes)

Hi where are you located ? I am interested

RE: Selling PinePhone Pro (PPP) with Keyboard Case. almost unused !! - robbb - 02-17-2022

(01-29-2022, 09:30 AM)ZX Spectrum Wrote: Selling my PinePhone Pro (PPP) with the Keyboard case.

Is the PPP w/ keyboard still available?
I`d be interested, too.

RE: Selling PinePhone Pro (PPP) with Keyboard Case. almost unused !! - zetabeta - 02-24-2022

@ "ZX Spectrum"

generally speaking, i don't like to speak behalf of others.

pp pro bundle is not for sale at this moment, original poster probably could explain the rest.